ESOG: Atlanta Foundation Specialists
- It is important to us that our customers fully understand the issues they are having with their home and why the problems have occurred.
- We will create a customized plan that will fully address the issues and insure that our customers completely understand what we will be doing and how it will be done.
We want to earn the trust of our customer in three ways:
- Communication– From the first phone call to the last we will keep our customers informed of their project status and changes as we work together.
- Execution– From the project design to the completion of the work we will do exactly what we have contracted together to accomplish.
- Workmanship – Every project is custom designed to correct the issues and we will stand behind it with a warranty that is stated in the contract. We will also send out warranty certificates that are transferable with the property.
We consider our customers friends and family and we treat them that way. We will respect their time by confirming all appointments and arriving on time. We will treat their home like our own while performing all work and we will dress and speak professionally at all times. We ensure that all work related debris is removed when the job is completed.
Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Inspection, Crawlspace Conversion & Other Foundation Services
Residents in the Atlanta, Georgia area know from experience how valuable it is to have a team of foundation specialists nearby that they can turn to when they need them most. Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a locally owned and operated foundation repair and basement waterproofing company with extensive experience meeting the unique foundation needs of area residents and businesses. Whether you have recently discovered damage to your foundation and are concerned that you need repairs, or you’re being proactive and exploring ways in which you can be sure that your property is protected from unexpected flooding, we can help.
One of the frustrating things about foundation damage is that it has a habit of developing seemingly overnight, and a small crack or leak can often snowball into major damage if neglected. When the soft alluvial soil that supports our homes and businesses becomes saturated, hydrostatic pressure can cause water to leak through the foundation.
Our team of highly trained and knowledgeable representatives can inspect the structural integrity of your foundation and help you determine the proper repair method, if needed, be it foundation piering, pressure grouting or basement waterproofing.
Structural Engineering to Assist in Foundation Repairs in Alpharetta, Athens, Cobb County, Johns Creek & Throughout the Local Community
One of the things that set Engineered Solutions of Georgia apart from the competition is that we are the only foundation repair company in the community that features an in-house structural engineering department. In the event that your home or business needs foundation repair, our registered professional Director of Engineering will help design a comprehensive repair plan that will address the issue wholly. What’s more, because we are able to handle this step in our office, we are able to guarantee not only our parts and labor but also the repair plan itself, providing you with a three-tier warranty on our work.
Above all else, we are dedicated to making the foundation repair or basement waterproofing process as easy on you as possible. To learn more, contact us and schedule a consultation today.