Our Core Values
- It is important to us that our customers fully understand the issues they are having with their home and why the problems have occurred.
- We will create a customized plan that will fully address the issues and insure that our customers completely understand what we will be doing and how it will be done.
We want to earn the trust of our customer in three ways:
- Communication– From the first phone call to the last we will keep our customers informed of their project status and changes as we work together.
- Execution– From the project design to the completion of the work we will do exactly what we have contracted together to accomplish.
- Workmanship – Every project is custom designed to correct the issues and we will stand behind it with a warranty that is stated in the contract. We will also send out warranty certificates that are transferable with the property.
We consider our customers friends and family and we treat them that way. ESOG will respect their time by confirming all appointments and arriving on time. We will treat their home like our own while performing all work and we will dress and speak professionally at all times. We ensure that all work related debris is removed when the job is completed.