If growth opportunities are important and you want to be recognized for your hard work, we have a FANTASTIC place for you to thrive – Engineered Solutions of Georgia (AKA ESOG). We need hard-working Waterproofing and/or Foundation Repair Crew Members to join our team.
Founded by two industry experts over 14 years ago, ESOG continues to grow year over year! You may have heard us on the radio or have seen us on television or billboards around Atlanta. Our team needs people who are passionate about serving homeowners and delivering the best possible customer service and outcome on projects.
- 1 or more years of experience in a construction position required
- Must be able to past a DRUG TEST!
- Some equipment operation experience is a big plus
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must pass e-verify and a background check
- Must be prompt and committed to doing great work
- Able to work well with others — team player
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Great listener, fast learner and follows direction well
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Punctual, dependable
- Ability to be promoted within the company
- Subsidized health care available (ask for details)
- Vacation time
- Long term disability (foremen and above)
- Company outing to Atlanta Braves game and fun holiday company parties
About Engineered Solutions of Georgia:
ESOG is located off I-75 in Marietta between Delk Road and the South Loop. Their clients are throughout metro Atlanta. ESOG’s leadership team believes in treating employees like family — and it shows! Many of the employees have been with them 10+ years and they appreciate the open-door policy with management. It’s a relaxed (non-corporate like) atmosphere, but Engineered Solutions of Georgia is in rapid growth mode and needs installers who are ready to hit the ground running.
To apply, please email your resume for consideration. Thank you!