When homeowners in Covington, Georgia, are in need of immediate foundation repair, Engineered Solutions of Georgia is here to help. Our highly experienced team of professionals has the training and ability to assess the problem, develop a comprehensive repair plan, and address the foundation damage quickly, cost-effectively, and thoroughly. If you have recently discovered a crack, leak, or other imperfection in the foundation of your home, and you are concerned that you may require foundation repair, schedule a foundation inspection at once. While the damage could be the result of something as benign as the normal expansion and contraction of building materials, if there is, in fact, a problem, you don’t want to waste time. Even a small imperfection can lead to potentially disastrous basement flooding in the blink of an eye.
As a locally owned and operated foundation repair and basement waterproofing company, Engineered Solutions of Georgia is dedicated to ensuring the complete satisfaction of our neighbors throughout the Covington community. We understand that learning that you have foundation damage can be a stressful time for a homeowner and we will do everything that we can to make the process as easy as possible. Here are a few things that you can expect when you turn to us for your foundation repair:
- We are the only foundation repair company in the area with an in-house structural engineering department that can assist with the development of your repair plan.
- We offer guarantees on our labor, parts, and the repair plan itself.
- We always beat local competitors’ prices, ensuring the best possible value for your dollar.
- We specialize in a number of industry-leading foundation repair techniques, including foundation piering, pressure grouting, floor framing, and more.
- We also offer financing up to 12 months same as cash to make the repair all the more affordable.
To learn more about the specific advantages to the foundation repair service that we proudly offer in Georgia, contact us today and schedule a consultation with one of our associates.