This Experienced Waterproofing Contractor Serves Homeowners Throughout the Atlanta, GA, Area
As your waterproofing contractor, we take our work and our duty to you very seriously because, after years in the waterproofing contractor business, we have seen firsthand the irreparable damage that a flood can do to your home and your belongings. This is expensive, messy, and time-consuming for a homeowner or property manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. Basement and concrete waterproofing takes on even more serious undertones when you realize that many people keep their most personal belongings in the basement: family heirlooms, photographs, baby clothes, childhood keepsakes, and memorabilia. This sort of damage can never be repaid or replaced by even the best insurance policies. That’s why we take our job as a waterproofing contractor so seriously and deliver quality work that will keep water off your property and out of your basement and home.
What Causes Damp Basements?
A trustworthy waterproofing contractor in Atlanta can come in handy when you least expect it, since a flooded basement can happen anytime, often with no advance warning. A damp basement can be caused by many sources, including:
- Cracks in floors
- From over or under basement footers
- From bleeding and sweating walls and windows
- Through cracks in walls and mortar joints
ESOG’s Basement Waterproofing Services
Engineered Solutions of Georgia offers several types of basement waterproofing to protect your home:
- Internal waterproofing – This method involves installing a covered trough in the basement to collect any seeping water. The water is then redirected away from the foundation through a drainage system, often with the help of a pump.
- External waterproofing – In this approach, we excavate the soil around your home’s foundation, clean, repair, and optimize the existing drainage system to prevent water from entering the basement.
- Polyurethane injections – These injections seal leaks, especially when structural problems are not severe. They are ideal for addressing water intrusion caused by the natural expansion or contraction of building materials. Injections can also be used around window frames, joints, and other common problem areas.
Our Basement Waterproofing Process
To identify the most suitable basement waterproofing solution for your drainage issues, we begin with a comprehensive inspection. Our team examines your foundation walls for cracks and signs of water damage. Based on our findings, we recommend the best methods to resolve your basement issues. In some cases, a combination of techniques is used for optimal results. The ESOG team is well-versed in advanced basement waterproofing methods, and what’s more, we provide a triple warranty that covers materials, labor, and design. This exceptional protection for your investment is just one of the reasons why homeowners trust us as their preferred basement waterproofing company.
To be sure that your basement and your belongings are safe, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia today for an Atlanta waterproofing contractor you can count on. We serve all areas of Atlanta, Georgia, as well as Peachtree City, Duluth, Gwinnett County, Macon, Woodstock, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Rome, Cartersville, and beyond.