Foundation Repair Services for Homeowners in Atlanta, GA & Surrounding Areas
A small crack in your home’s foundation, if left untreated, could potentially turn into a big problem. Such weaknesses or vulnerabilities in your home’s foundation invite water and moisture to seep in, which could eventually result in the growth of dangerous mold or even flooding. But Engineered Solutions of Georgia provides prompt, professional foundation repair in Atlanta and the surrounding areas that can help repair any current damage and prevent future disasters.
Common Causes of Foundation Damage
Maintaining the foundation of your home is extremely important, but if a problem develops and you need house foundation repair, it could be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Excessive rainfall around the base of your home
- Plumbing line leaks
- Non-uniform moisture loss
- A climate that varies between hot and cold
- Air conditioning unit condensation
- Poorly placed flowerbeds or trees
- Poor drainage
Warning Signs That Your Foundation May Need Repairs
Engineered Solutions is proud to offer foundation repair in Atlanta and surrounding areas, helping give homeowners peace of mind that their foundation is strong and sturdy. We can offer an expert foundation inspection and evaluate any potential warning signs that may lead to future problems.
Significant cracking in foundation walls is the most apparent sign of foundation damage, but it’s normal for foundations to settle in the first few years after construction. This typically causes minor vertical cracks. However, cracks in your foundation that are horizontal, in a stair-step pattern, or half an inch wide or wider, may indicate severe foundation damage.
In addition to visible cracks in your foundation, other indicators of sinking or uneven settling of your foundation include:
- Windows or doors that stick
- Cracks in walls and ceilings, especially near doorways and windows
- Counters or cabinets that are pulling away from the wall
- Gaps around exterior doors or windows
- Sagging or uneven floors
- Water in your basement or crawlspace.
If any of these red flags are present, the best next step would be to contact a foundation repair contractor as soon as you can. For homeowners in the Atlanta-area, that company is none other than Engineered Solutions of Georgia.
Foundation Repair Services From ESOG
The ESOG team conducts in-depth assessments to determine the root cause of foundation problems. Based on our findings, we can advise you on which repair method will best ensure the structural integrity of your home. Some of our most common foundation repair services include:
- Filling in cracks in the foundation walls and floor to prevent moisture from infiltrating your basement or crawlspace
- Stabilizing cracked or bowing foundation walls with tiebacks or wall plate anchors
- Using carbon fiber support straps to reinforce and stabilize foundation walls
- Filling subterranean voids or leveling concrete slabs with a fast-curing poly lift system
Contact Engineered Solutions today to find out more about the expert foundation repair in Atlanta we provide. For our customers’ peace of mind, we back our work with a Triple Protection Warranty that covers materials, workmanship, and design.