Get a Free Estimate for a Home Foundation Inspection in Atlanta, GA
If you see cracks in your walls and think your foundation might be damaged, don’t panic. Not all cracks are a big problem. Many buildings get small, surface-level cracks in their foundations as the concrete naturally settles and shrinks, especially in the first few years after being built. However, if the cracks are wider than 1/8th of an inch or run horizontally or in a stair-step pattern, it’s a good idea to get in touch with a foundation repair company like Engineered Solutions of Georgia for a consultation. We offer a free foundation inspection and estimate for homeowners throughout the Atlanta area.
The ESOG Foundation Inspection Process
During the foundation inspection, the ESOG team will:
- Thoroughly inspect the interior and exterior of your home, looking for floor sagging, wall and window cracks, and uneven patches of land, among other things
- Explain the problem to you in detail so that you can make an informed decision
- Compile a written plan of action
- Provide you with a cost estimate
If we determine that foundation repair is necessary to prevent more cracks from developing, we will recommend the type of repair most appropriate for your home. Unlike what you may find in working with the average foundation repair company, only experienced ESOG employees perform our structural engineering services. What’s more, we stand behind our services with a Triple Protection Warranty that covers materials, workmanship, and design and applies to all of the expert services we provide, including:
- Foundation crack repair
- Foundation piers installation
- Interior basement waterproofing
- Floor leveling
- Installation of wall supports
If you would like to learn more, or if you would like to schedule a foundation inspection in the Atlanta, GA, area, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia.