A Trusted Foundation Repair Contractor Serving the Brookhaven, GA, Area
If you’ve discovered cracks in your home’s foundation, you should know that not all cracks are a cause for immediate concern; many foundations develop cracks as a result of the natural settling process. However, some cracks can grow larger, allowing moisture to seep in, which can lead to problems like basement flooding, mold, and mildew growth, and even structural problems. Ultimately, to ensure that a cracked foundation is sturdy, stable, and moisture-proof, despite the cracks you’ve noticed, you should seek the help of a trusted professional foundation repair contractor. For homeowners in Brookhaven and nearby communities, Engineered Solutions of Georgia is that company. Since our founding in 2006, we’ve become a local specialty construction leader by offering honest solutions for our customers. If your home doesn’t have a problem that needs our expertise, we have no problem telling you that.
Comprehensive Foundation Repair Solutions
As a full-service foundation repair contractor, we provide Brookhaven, GA, residents with a wide array of services, including:
- Helical piers installation
- Resistance piers installation
- Mid-span support posts installation
- Crawl space framing
- Crawl space encapsulation
Common Causes of Foundation Problems
While the cause of foundation problems tends to vary, problems in the Brookhaven, Georgia, area tend to be caused by factors that include:
- Expansive soil – The clay soil in Georgia is prone to expansion and contraction due to moisture levels, leading to foundation settlement and cracks.
- Poor drainage – Improper drainage or lack of gutters can lead to water pooling near the foundation, causing soil erosion and foundation shifting.
- Plumbing leaks – Leaks in plumbing or sewer lines under the foundation can erode the soil, causing foundation settling and cracking.
- Poor construction – Inadequate compaction of soil during construction, insufficient reinforcement, or the use of low-quality materials can cause foundation problems.
- Tree roots – Tree roots can grow under the foundation, causing it to shift and crack.
It’s important to monitor your foundation regularly. Look for any signs of damage or settling, such as cracks in walls or floors, doors or windows that stick, or uneven floors. If you suspect you may have foundation issues, it’s best to seek the help of a professional foundation repair company like Engineered Solutions of Georgia. Our skilled team can efficiently and accurately assess the situation and recommend the most appropriate type of foundation repair for your home.
Lifetime Warranty on Foundation Repair
The Engineered Solutions of Georgia team brings more than 15 years of industry experience to the table, which means we have the skills and knowledge to handle projects of all sizes and complexity. What’s more, we stand behind our work with a lifetime transferable warranty for your peace of mind. To schedule a consultation with the preferred foundation repair contractor in the Brookhaven, GA, area, contact us today.