Expert Sump Pump Installation Service for Sandy Springs, GA, Residents
Homeowners in Sandy Springs and the surrounding areas can turn with confidence to the waterproofing professionals at Engineered Solutions of Georgia for sump pump installation service. Sump pump systems are used to remove standing water after a flood, as well as to prevent water from collecting in a basement or crawlspace and causing water damage. Submersible sump pumps are installed in the ground, within a dugout called a “sump pit.”
Having a Sump Pump System Installed
When you partner with us to have a sump pump installed at your home, our foundation experts will start by performing a complimentary assessment of your basement or crawl space. Once we’ve decided which sump pump system will best address the drainage issues you are having, we’ll begin the installation process, which entails:
- Cutting a sump pit in your basement floor or crawl space
- Lining the sump pit with a durable fabric material
- Backfilling the pit with clean #57 drainage stone
- Installing a primary sump pump and a battery back-up to allow your sump pump system to run even during power outages
- Covering the sump pit with a lid that can be easily removed for servicing
Our top-of-the-line sump pump systems are capable of removing up to 2,100 gallons of water per hour, and the battery backup can pump up to 13,000 gallons of water on a single charge, so even in the face of a heavy flood, you can rest assured your home is protected.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the sump pump installation services we provide to homeowners in Sandy Springs and surrounding areas, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia today.